Reduces palm damage caused by accidental rollover
When rolling over, the rider often touches the ground with his palm to make the body slowly land.
If there is no glove for wear and shock absorption, such an action can easily damage the palm and damage the joints, while riding gloves can prevent the slip caused by sweat and provide a more comfortable riding experience.
Gloves can not only keep warm
In addition to keeping warm in winter, riding gloves avoid frostbite on the hands. Cycling is a full-body exercise. Holding the handlebar for a long time will grind your hands. At the same time, the continuous impact will easily damage the wrist. The riding glove has a cushion pad on the palm to absorb the vibration from the handlebar.
Gloves for sweat/breathable/slip
When the ride is in high-speed motion, the rider's control of the bicycle depends largely on the effort. The exquisitely crafted riding gloves work hard on the non-slip. The breathable and sweat-absorbing material keeps the palms dry and comfortable, and brings an extraordinary riding experience.
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- Carbon Fiber Anti-static Gloves
- What Are Best Winter Gloves
- How To Wash Rabbit Wool Gloves
- Use Of Offset Non Slip Thermal Gloves
- In The Winter, Choose Warm Gloves F...
- Protective Gloves Use And Precautions
- Cut Resistant Gloves
- Product Efficacy Description Of Vit...
- Cut-proof Gloves Performance
- Why Do We Need Cut Resistant Garden...