Practice has shown that various hand injuries are often encountered in horticultural work; such as plant stem and leaf scratches, tool cuts, hand exposure to external chapped and edema, and even pollen allergy.
Cut resistant gardening gloves are designed according to the ergonomic design to protect the hand safety while satisfying the user's flexibility and convenience; wearing comfort and giving the user a satisfactory experience.
Comfortable fabrics, latex wrinkles and elastic stretch make work easy.
Work outdoors, dirty, safe, non-slip.
Waterproof, antifouling and easy to clean.
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- Rubbing Gloves