(1) It is advisable to purchase a large and small size. Too much to achieve warmth, and make the finger inconvenient; too small to block the blood circulation of the hand, easily cause discomfort.
(2) Wearing gloves for cycling in winter, it is not advisable to purchase artificial leather, nylon or over-thick materials. Because winter artificial leather is easy to be hard; nylon is too slippery, friction is small, easy to slip when riding; too thick material makes finger movement inconvenient, which is not conducive to cycling safety.
(3) If the skin of the child's hand is tender, it is advisable to purchase a soft cotton wool or elastic nylon fabric.
(4) The elderly have poor blood circulation, the hands and feet are particularly cold and the skin is dry. Therefore, you should buy soft and soft fur, wool and cotton gloves.
(5) Patients with excessive sweating, the skin of the hands in winter is blue and purple, and they are consciously wet and cold, but the palms are easy to sweat. When purchasing gloves, these people should choose cotton gloves that are both warm and have good water absorption.
(6) People suffering from chapped hands and feet, splitting in winter. Since the hands need to be scrubbed every day, it is best to buy two layers of gloves, and the inner layer of gloves should be made of thin cotton fabric for easy washing.
(7) When selecting gloves specifically, pay attention to “three look”:
▲See if the gloves are flat, if the fingers are round, and the two sizes are the same, whether they are in pairs.
▲See if the stitching is neat, whether the distance is even, and whether there are jumpers or missing needles at the seams of the side strips.
▲See if the color of the fabric is basically the same, whether there are holes or cracks in the leather surface.
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- How To Wash Rabbit Wool Gloves
- Use Of Offset Non Slip Thermal Gloves
- In The Winter, Choose Warm Gloves F...
- Protective Gloves Use And Precautions
- Cut Resistant Gloves
- Product Efficacy Description Of Vit...
- Cut-proof Gloves Performance
- Why Do We Need Cut Resistant Garden...
- Rubbing Gloves