1. We should choose the gloves that suit our own size according to the size of our hands: we can't choose too small gloves, because if you choose gloves that are smaller than our hands, when you wear them, we will feel that the hands are very tighten. At the same time, it is not conducive to the circulation of blood in our hands; but we can't choose too big gloves. If the gloves are too big, then we will feel quite inflexible when we work, and the gloves are very easy to get off the hands.
2, we should choose the gloves that suits you according to your work environment. Different gloves have different protective effects, and only when they are selected according to the special circumstances encountered in their own working environment will not cause unnecessary danger.
3. No matter which type of gloves you are using, you should check it in considerable detail. Once it is found to be damaged, you should replace it immediately. If you find that it is damaged and you are not willing to replace it, you should put on other gauze gloves or leather gloves on it for normal use.
4. If you choose gloves made of synthetic rubber, the color should be very uniform, and the palm part should be thicker, but the other parts should be the same thickness. And its surface should be relatively smooth. Most importantly, the gloves should not be damaged or they can no longer be used.
5. If you choose gloves made of rubber, then you should not let it be in contact with acids and other substances for a long time, but more importantly, you should not let such sharp objects touch it.
6. Regardless of which type of glove you are using, you should check it regularly. If damage is found, you should take appropriate action.
7. The sleeves should be put into the mouth of the machine during operation to prevent accidents.
8. After use, the internal and external dirt should be wiped clean. After drying, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent damage, and do not put it on the ground.
9. When transporting, it should not be in contact with oleic acid or other corrosive substances, and stored outside the heat source 1M, in dry and ventilated -15 degrees to 30 degrees, relative humidity 50 to 80%.
10. A re-measurement of the withstand voltage performance must be performed every 6 months.
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- Structural Features Of Protective G...