1, before each use to check whether the gloves are damaged
2. Wear protective gloves before handling hazardous substances or handling hazardous procedures
3, after the removal of contaminated gloves to avoid exposure of contaminants and contact with the skin
4. Contaminated gloves must be wrapped and discarded
5, re-use protective gloves should be thoroughly cleaned and dried after use
6, choose the right size gloves
Previous: No Information
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?