In winter, we often wear warm cotton gloves. But cotton gloves are very dirty and need to be cleaned frequently, but how to wash cotton gloves is better, it is not easy to destroy its warmth? Now look at the correct cleaning method.
How to clean cotton gloves
When the cotton gloves are too dirty, they must be soaked in water. Soak the cotton gloves in cold water for 2 hours, so that the cotton gloves are fully wet inside and outside, then dissolve the detergent into warm water at 30 °C. Put the cotton gloves in it for a quarter of an hour, then rinse gently, then rinse with water.
Note that it is best to use warm water when cleaning or rinsing, which will help the detergent to dissolve in the water and make the cotton gloves rinse more cleanly.
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- Advantages Of Microfiber Gloves
- Why Wear Bicycle Gloves?
- Carbon Fiber Anti-static Gloves
- What Are Best Winter Gloves
- How To Wash Rabbit Wool Gloves
- Use Of Offset Non Slip Thermal Gloves
- In The Winter, Choose Warm Gloves F...
- Protective Gloves Use And Precautions