The temperature resistance of the protective gloves varies from one hundred degrees to 1000 degrees. It is specific to look at the material and the contact time.
According to its performance, it can be divided into: ordinary high temperature protective gloves, flame-retardant and high temperature protective gloves, dust-proof and high temperature protective gloves, anti-static and high temperature protective gloves, dust-proof and anti-static high temperature protective gloves, anti cutting and wear-resisting and high-temperature resistant protective gloves.
High temperature resistant gloves are mainly divided into two types: metal and non-metallic compounds and non metal intermetallic compounds. The former such as tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum, niobium, vanadium, chromium, titanium, zirconium and other refractory metals and rare earth metal borides, carbides, nitrides, silicides and phosphides and sulfide; the latter such as boron carbide, silicon carbide, boron nitride, silicon nitride, boron phosphide, silicon phosphate.
The latter has very important use, can be used for high temperature refractory materials (such as abrasive, mold, nozzle, high temperature thermocouple, heat resistant materials (casing) structural elements, such as rocket nuclear engineering material, electric heating element), electrical materials (such as high temperature thermocouple, ignition electrode), also used as chemical corrosion resistant materials and hard materials etc.. Heat-resistant polymers can be used as high temperature resistant film insulating materials, high temperature resistant fibers, high temperature resistant coatings and high temperature resistant adhesives.
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- What Is Magic Gloves?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Pro...
- How To Buy Microwave Oven Gloves？
- How To Choose The Right Size Gloves?
- Overview Of Protective Gloves
- Protective Gloves Classification
- Use And Maintenance Of Protective G...
- How Glove Is Made
- Gloves Can Use With An Iphone
- How Gloves Touchscreen