Touch-screen gloves are touch-sensitive gloves that are made of conductive materials on the fingertips of the fingers. They can imitate human touch patterns, and they can use touch-screen devices accurately and flexibly, allowing us to keep warm while wearing gloves. Operate touch screen electronic equipment.
The principle of touch-screen gloves is somewhat scientific. People also know that metal is a kind of electrical conductor. If our finger and touch screen are connected by a metal wire, then we can bring the bio-current in the body to the touch screen. Touchscreen touchscreen gloves formally used the most advanced Thuneron conductive yarn technology from Japan to mix a metal-blue bronze (Cu9S5) in the fiber on the gloves, so that the gloves on the one hand play a role in keeping warm, and on the other hand, Act as a conductor between the finger and the touch screen
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- How Gloves Touchscreen
- When Gloves Should Be Worn
- Why Sports Require Gloves
- How To Choose Fitness Gloves
- What Are Protective Gloves
- How To Use Protective Gloves