The plant extracts the gel and strengthens the outer layer of the epidermis. It regulates the loss of moisture, promotes blood circulation, and slowly releases the contained components, which is called "dermis penetration system".
Rich in vitamin D and protein, it has good permeability, easy skin absorption, nourish and repair, improve fine lines and soften skin.
Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (ie oleic acid, linoleic acid and linolenic acid),multivitamins and antioxidants, it is known in the West as “liquid gold”, “plant oil queen” and “mediterranean nectar”. Good skin care function to keep skin elastic, soft and moist, prevent aging.
Promote the body's metabolism, enhance the body's endurance, improve immunity, improve skin blood circulation, and enhance skin cell vitality.
Lavender essential oil
Effectively diminishes pigmentation, whitens skin, moisturizes and hydrates, promotes cell regeneration, helps skin absorb and lock moisture quickly, penetrates hair follicles quickly, promotes cell regeneration, restores skin connective tissue, colleagues balance skin oil secretion, soothes sensitive skin, and condenses pores to replenish skin moisture.
Let your hands feel at home (it is better to use hand cream or essential oils)
Sticky design, according to the shape of the palm, the gel covers every corner, so that your hands are fully protected, not tight, unconstrained.
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- The Method Of Judging Acrylic And P...
- Anti-static Gloves
- Protective Gloves Selection Method
- Structural Features Of Protective G...
- How To Clean Cotton Gloves
- Advantages Of Microfiber Gloves
- Why Wear Bicycle Gloves?
- Carbon Fiber Anti-static Gloves
- What Are Best Winter Gloves