A woven fabric composition containing conductive fibers. The other is a long-fiber elastic acrylic woven glove, and then the polyurethane resin is applied to the palm portion, or the polyurethane resin is applied to the fingertip portion or the surface of the glove is coated with polyethylene.
Gloves containing conductive fibers quickly dissipate static electricity that collects on the hands. Gloves with a polyurethane or polyethylene coating are mainly resistant to dust and static electricity. These products are mainly used for the assembly of weak currents, precision instruments, product inspection, electronics industry, printing, inspection work of various research institutions.
- How To Clean The Gloves To Keep The...
- How To Make Knitted Gloves
- Wearing Gloves In Winter Can Keep W...
- Gloves Production Process
- The Difference Between A Cotton Glo...
- Methods Of Cleaning Cotton Gloves
- Several Commonly Used Protective Gl...
- Choose Gloves Skills
- Insulation Gloves When Not In Use T...
- What Is The Role Of Sports Gloves?
- Protective Gloves Selection Method
- Structural Features Of Protective G...
- How To Clean Cotton Gloves
- Advantages Of Microfiber Gloves
- Why Wear Bicycle Gloves?
- Carbon Fiber Anti-static Gloves
- What Are Best Winter Gloves