The characteristics of acrylic fiber fabric are:
1. Acrylic fiber has the reputation of synthetic wool, and its elasticity and bulkiness are similar to natural wool. Therefore, the fabric's warmth is not under the wool fabric, even about 15% higher than similar wool fabrics.
2. The acrylic fabric is dyed brightly and the light resistance is the first of all kinds of fabrics. However, its wear resistance is the worst among various synthetic fabrics. Therefore, acrylic fabrics are suitable for outdoor clothing, swimwear and children's clothing.
3. Acrylic fabrics have poor hygroscopicity, are easily stained, and have a sultry feel, but their dimensional stability is good.
4. Acrylic fabric has better heat resistance, second in the composite fiber, and is resistant to acids, oxidants and organic solvents, and is relatively sensitive to alkali.
5. Acrylic fabric is a lighter fabric in synthetic fabrics, second only to polypropylene, so it is a good lightweight clothing, such as mountaineering clothes, winter warm clothing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Gloves cleaning tips
- Anti-chemical gloves material
- How to buy riding gloves
- Antistatic coating for gloves
- Cold day glove warm detail
- The purpose and function of various...
- Material on the impact of gloves ho...
- Selection Of Outdoor Sports Gloves
- Protective gloves structural features
- Magic gloves features
- The characteristics of Polyester fa...
- Gel skin care gloves