With the development of all walks of life, the production of protective gloves is also expected.
1, protective gloves grip design. Generally speaking, when we design protective gloves, we need to handle the surface of palm and fingers, so that we can firmly grasp objects in dry and wet environment. These two parts are usually decorated with PVC beads, lines or other patterns to increase their friction, which is suitable for the industry personnel who have certain flexibility in the operation.
2. The protective gloves are lined and unlined. The user experience of gloves is also important. Simply, you wear it and do not cause discomfort or interfere with your work. Unlined gloves have excellent touch, and the wearer's hands work flexibly. Lined gloves (usually lined with knitted gloves, with a combination of liners, improve the structural strength), can be better cut, cut and pierced, but the touch is not as good as the non lining gloves.
3. The design of the cuff of protective gloves. Protective gloves mainly include tearing proof sleeves, knitted cuffs and straight sleeves. Cuffs can protect the wrist and the above parts. The standard length of the safety cuffs is 6. 35cm, while the straight sleeves are usually 11. 43cm or longer. The protective gloves are suitable for the workers who are often exposed to corrosive substances.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Gloves cleaning tips
- Anti-chemical gloves material
- How to buy riding gloves
- Antistatic coating for gloves
- Cold day glove warm detail
- The purpose and function of various...
- Material on the impact of gloves ho...
- Selection Of Outdoor Sports Gloves
- Magic gloves features
- Gloves classification and style
- Introduction to the development of ...