The hand is the part of the human body with a high rate of injury. Therefore, it is especially important to choose and use protective gloves. So what are the precautions in the selection and use of gloves?
a. The use of protective gloves must be selected according to the protective function of the protective gloves. Can not be used indiscriminately to avoid accidents.
b. Waterproof, acid and alkali resistant, anti-chemical, anti-oil protective gloves should be carefully checked for damage and aging before use, and some can not be used.
c. Rubber, latex, plastic and other protective gloves should be washed, dried, and stored .Don’t put it at high temperatures, and sprinkled with talcum powder to prevent adhesion.
d. insulating protective gloves should be strictly in accordance with the instructions to use, and regularly test electrical insulation properties, non-compliance can not be used.
e. Latex industrial protective gloves are only suitable for weak acids.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Gloves cleaning tips
- Anti-chemical gloves material
- How to buy riding gloves
- Antistatic coating for gloves
- Cold day glove warm detail
- The purpose and function of various...
- Material on the impact of gloves ho...
- Selection Of Outdoor Sports Gloves
- Protective gloves structural features
- Magic gloves features
- The characteristics of acrylic fibe...
- The characteristics of Polyester fa...
- Gel skin care gloves