Bluetooth Magic Gloves
Acrylic Fibres BLUETOOTH WINTER GLOVES & HANDS FREE CALLING - Premium soft knit keep your hand warm and allows you to listen to answer and hang up calls without having to use your phone. Listening to music without having to wear additional headphones, built-in stereo speaker and microphone...
BLUETOOTH WINTER GLOVES & HANDS FREE CALLING - Premium soft knit keep your hand warm and allows you to listen to answer and hang up calls without having to use your phone. Listening to music without having to wear additional headphones, built-in stereo speaker and microphone allows you to skip back and forth through your playlist.
READY FOR WINTER - the perfect tech accessory for cold winter conditions. Our high quality knit shell provides an elastic, snug fitting glove which fits most adults.
IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES - Perfect for cold weather & outdoor activities and keep you hands warm, fishing, hunting, skiing, camping, snowboarding, ice skating, luge, sledding and biathlon.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - The Bluetooth gloves with acrylic and polyester material that provides maximum comfort and warmth. The special design of Bluetooth music gloves provides you hand-free music and phone conversation with good sound absorption.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Christmas gift series-wireless Bluetooth glove, is equipped with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which is charing by Micro USB cable(included), this can power gloves from dead to fully powered in around 2 hours.
High temperature resistant material
(1) Novoloid, a new high-tech synthetic fiber that is non-melting, flame resistant and temperature resistant, resistant to temperatures up to 1100 ° C, soft and comfortable, and resistant to many chemical attacks, even after repeated washes Its high temperature performance.
(2) Kevlar - is a widely used aromatic synthetic fiber, not only cut resistant, but also high temperature damage.
(3) Aluminized material - radiant heat resistant to higher temperatures.
(4) leather - if kept dry, has good low temperature resistance, while its non-melting, non-burning features make it often used to make welding gloves.
(5) Cotton - a natural material that protects against high and low temperatures. However, due to meet the protection requirements, gloves made thicker, flexibility is not good enough.
Gloves material for mechanical injuries
(1) Wire - common stainless steel wire, there are chrome wire, mainly used to make cut resistant gloves. This kind of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Synthetic yarns such as Kevlar, Spectra, etc. - are also good synthetic cut resistant materials. Although they are not as resistant to cutting as metal wires, they are lightweight, comfortable to use, and have been improved and processed. Some products are also resistant to cut products The highest standard.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining) - Anti-wear and anti-puncture performance, flexible and comfortable to use.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining) - Excellent flexibility, particularly flexible, with some abrasion, tear and cut resistance.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining) - can provide some wear and puncture protection, if the material is thick, but also can have some anti-cutting ability, but not tear-resistant.
(6) Leather - natural material, through a variety of tanning treatment, has a unique performance. Skin can be divided into: leather, which has the advantages of comfortable, durable, breathable wear-resistant, chrome torn treatment, more durable, but also resistant to high temperatures; pigskin, large pores, the best breathability, after washing can still be very good Of the soft, but will not harden; sheepskin, is the most comfortable, most durable and anti-wear the best performance, but because the price is too expensive, generally only used in the touch of the higher industry demand.
when the color number to provide guests, we have to dye.