Bamboo Fiber Magic Gloves
Gloves material for mechanical injuries (1) Wire - common stainless steel wire, there are chrome wire, mainly used to make cut resistant gloves. This kind of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use. (2) Synthetic yarns such as...
|92.3% viscose (bamboo fiber) 7.7% spandex|
|Using bamboo fiber fabric, cool, absorbent, antibacterial, quick-drying, non-slip, anti-mosquito bites.|
|Outdoor sports, camping, mountaineering, cycling, fishing, etc.,|
|all seasons universal!|
Gloves material for mechanical injuries
(1) Wire - common stainless steel wire, there are chrome wire, mainly used to make cut resistant gloves. This kind of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Synthetic yarns such as Kevlar, Spectra, etc. - are also good synthetic cut resistant materials. Although they are not as resistant to cutting as metal wires, they are lightweight, comfortable to use, and have been improved and processed. Some products are also resistant to cut products The highest standard.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining) - Anti-wear and anti-puncture performance, flexible and comfortable to use.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining) - Excellent flexibility, particularly flexible, with some abrasion, tear and cut resistance.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining) - can provide some wear and puncture protection, if the material is thick, but also can have some anti-cutting ability, but not tear-resistant.
(6) Leather - natural material, through a variety of tanning treatment, has a unique performance. Skin can be divided into: leather, which has the advantages of comfortable, durable, breathable wear-resistant, chrome torn treatment, more durable, but also resistant to high temperatures; pigskin, large pores, the best breathability, after washing can still be very good Of the soft, but will not harden; sheepskin, is the most comfortable, most durable and anti-wear the best performance, but because the price is too expensive, generally only used in the touch of the higher industry demand.
Gloves commonly used in the manufacture of materials and fibers:
For the glove industry, the first need to master the basic knowledge is the production of textile fibers in raw materials! However, a wide variety of gloves, fiber varieties, different names. With the ever-changing technology, more new materials, new technologies, new technology flash, so many varieties of materials used, but some are the most basic, but also in the industry should know!
Believers know how to know all the best leather gloves is the sheepskin, and very durable, and smooth and comfortable.
Sheepskin bovine goat or sheep skin. Goat or sheep's skin contains water, protein, fat and inorganic substances, the latter two little content of the protein constituting the epidermis pumping mainly keratin; the formation of the dermis, mainly collagen and Reticulin, in addition to still contain elasticity Hard protein, albumin, globulin and mucin and so on.
How to identify sheepskin
Sheep skin is characterized by flat oval pores, more oblique oblique leather; clear pores, arranged in a group, arranged like scales or jagged. Pattern features such as water ripples. Sheepskin light, thin, soft, is the ideal fabric for leather garments, made of beautiful apparel pattern, soft and natural gloss, soft, flexible, but strength is not as good as leather and pigskin.
Sheep skin: Cortical more fat content, skin fibrous tissue relaxation, very soft, fine grain smooth, extensible, but not strong.
Goat skin: cortical less fat content, fibrous tissue full than sheep skin, clear pores, cortex elastic, solid and durable.
when the color number to provide guests, we have to dye.