Cod Liver Oil Touch Screen Beauty Gloves
Papolis is made from natural deep-sea bonito oil with high moisturizing properties Even in the dry conditions of low temperature, it still contains higher fiber moisture content than cotton. Some fingertips embedded special guided micro-current fiber,Wearing can also use a smartphone or tablet...
Papolis is made from natural deep-sea bonito oil with high moisturizing properties
Even in the dry conditions of low temperature, it still contains higher fiber moisture content than cotton.
Some fingertips embedded special guided micro-current fiber,Wearing can also use a smartphone or tablet
After cleaning can be reused
Sleeping at bedtime can also care for your hands
If you are particularly dry, you can apply gloves and then apply gloves to better effect
Anti-chemical gloves material
Chemical resistant gloves material A wide range of different nature, in the choice of gloves to pay special attention.
Natural latex - In general, natural latex for aqueous solution, such as acid, alkaline aqueous solution has a good protective effect. Its advantages are comfortable, flexible, flexible to use.
Chlorosulfonated polyethylene - for most chemicals have protective properties, can protect the base, oil, fuel and many solvents, and has good high temperature and low temperature performance, wear resistance, bending and so on.
Vibration-resistant gloves are usually three-layer structure gloves, the inner and outer skin or soft and comfortable synthetic fibers, the middle layer of silica gel or other polymers can effectively absorb vibration. Selection and use of gloves precautions Gloves selection of the right or not, the use of the right or not, are directly related to the health of the hand.
High temperature resistant material
(1) Novoloid, a new high-tech synthetic fiber that is non-melting, flame resistant and temperature resistant, resistant to temperatures up to 1100 ° C, soft and comfortable, and resistant to many chemical attacks, even after repeated washes Its high temperature performance.
(2) Kevlar - is a widely used aromatic synthetic fiber, not only cut resistant, but also high temperature damage.
(3) Aluminized material - radiant heat resistant to higher temperatures.
(4) leather - if kept dry, has good low temperature resistance, while its non-melting, non-burning features make it often used to make welding gloves.
(5) Cotton - a natural material that protects against high and low temperatures. However, due to meet the protection requirements, gloves made thicker, flexibility is not good enough.
when the color number to provide guests, we have to dye.